This book is sure to become a classic with the colorful ocean characters and a peek-through circle that toddlers can play with.
- Board book with circle cutouts for little fingers to play with
- Cutouts decrease in size on each spread
- Colorful illustrations of various creatures including starfish, seahorses, squids and more
- Educational counting element mixed with rhyming text makes this story fun to read
- Glitter cover
- A baby board book that's a great addition to a child's book shelf
- Written by Sierra Barela and illustrated by Shannon Hays.
- Board Book with sturdy pages
- 16 Pages
- Real photography
- 6.125 inches x 9 inches
- Ages 0 to 6
- ISBN: 9781952592997
Retail Price: $9.99
This book is written well, it’s SO colorful, and also educational in more ways than just counting (learning animals and colors as well). My one year old loves it!