Teach children how to love and care for earth's resources in this touch-and-feel book. Learn the importance of planting trees, conserving water, cleaning beaches, recycling trash and turning off the lights. This book is filled with fun facts and bright, colorful illustrations. Various textures are featured throughout.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by Jennifer Waddle and illustrated by Kate Paul.
- Board Book with touch and feel elements
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756305
Retail Price: $10.99