Find out what a giraffe does all day in this shaped, touch and feel kid’s book. What does a giraffe eat? Why do they stand all the time? Who do they spend time with? Learn all this and more in this fun, rhyming toddler book. With a different touch-and-feel texture on each spread and cover, children can stimulate their sense of touch. And, the sturdy board book is shaped, making it fun for children to pretend to be a giraffe after they’re done reading.
- Learn about the different things a giraffe likes to do.
- Fun story featuring various wild animals such as a monkey, elephant, zebra and more.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by Ryan Barone and illustrated by Gabriele Tafuni.
- Board book with touch and feel elements
- 12 Pages
- 5.5 inches x 7.5 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756763
- Retail Price: $10.99