Children get to explore the weather in this touch-and-feel book. Learn about the sun, rain, snow, wind and clouds. This book is filled with bright, colorful illustrations. Various textures are featured throughout.
- Little ones will learn that the sun is a star, the benefits of the rain and fun ways to play in the snow, see how the wind blows the leaves in the fall and look for shapes in the clouds.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by Jennifer Waddle and illustrated by Kate Paul.
- Board Book with touch and feel elements
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756312
Retail Price: $10.99