Follow along as Little Elephant says, “Goodbye diapers, hello potty!” This fun, colorful, shaped board book will help children deal with that seemingly tough obstacle as they grow up. Read along and learn to recognize the signs that it is time to use the potty in this kid’s book. Each spread in this toddler book contains a different touch and feel element and the cover is die cut to peek through to the first page.
Little Elephant encourages kids that they are getting bigger, and it is time to learn to use the potty.
- Learn the signs that you may need the bathroom and remember to always wash your hands.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread of this kid’s book.
- Colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers .
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Illustrated by Rachel McLean.
- Shaped board book with touch and feel elements
- 7 inches x 7 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756855
Retail Price: $10.99