Ocean animals are like you...they love to eat. Some underwater friends will even do tricks if you offer them their favorite snacks. This fun children’s board book has attached felt teeth that you can touch and feel. It’s sure to keep toddlers’ attention. Children can pretend to feed the animals through the open hole of the animal's mouth. This interactive kid’s book will entertain both children and adults.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations of an octopus, parrotfish, shark, dolphin, pufferfish and whale are included in this board book.
- Includes favorite foods such as macaroni and cheese, pizza, chicken nuggets and more.
- Contains different shaped mouth and teeth on each spread and cover.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Toddlers will enjoy the touch and feel element of the felt teeth.
- Check out the other titles in this Feeding Frenzy series: Munch, Munch Monsters and, coming soon, Barnyard Buffet and Dessert for Dinos.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by Seth Miller and illustrated by Catherine Brewer.
- Board Book with attached felt teeth
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781955044059
- Retail Price: $10.99