"What do you want to be when you grow up?" That's a question asked of kids for ages. With this children's board book, toddlers can now look in the mirror and imagine themselves as a teacher, doctor, police officer and more. Let them dream big and imagine themselves to be anything they want. Or, they can imagine being just who they are for now. Either way, this interactive toddler book will keep them interested with the attached mirrors and fun, rhyming text.
- Learn about what it is to be a teacher, firefighter, doctor, police office or astronaut.
- Contains a different shaped mirror on each spread and a die cut on the cover that peeks through to the first spread.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Toddlers will enjoy seeing themselves in the mirror.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this baby board book.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Illustrated by Kathrin Fehrl.
- Board Book with mirror
- 10 Pages
- 7.25 inches x 7.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756817
- Retail Price: $9.99