From a sheep's fluffy fleece to a horse's velvety mane, there are five fun textures to explore in this book that you read and touch! Includes fun, rhyming text about each animal and touch and feel material on every spread. There are a total of five touch and feel elements that will make children want to come back to read this fun book over and over. Enjoy reading time where a child can explore cute farm animals:
- Touch the white fleece of a sheep
- Feel the fuzzy yellow duckling
- Pat the cow’s smooth nose
- Tickle the pink pig’s ear
- Pet the horse’s soft mane
Written by Francie Darrell and illustrated by Anna Jones.
- Board Book with sturdy pages
- 10 Pages with soft illustrations
- 7.25 inches x 9.5 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781951356125
- Retail Price: $10.99
My grand niece loved them Now she wants them all
Love the touch and feel books for the children, they lobe them. Would recommend!