The nighttime bedtime routine between a mother hippo and her baby plays out in this bedtime story. Baby Hippo stalls for as long as he can, before finally falling asleep. A sweet story that children can relate to and to help them understand the importance of a daily routine before bed.
- Includes book plate for personalization
- Board book with soft padded cover
- Perfect for everyday reading
- Sweet Mommy and Baby story featuring illustrations of cute hippos
- Gentle illustrations provide a soothing bedtime story to read
- Add to a young reader's library, today!
Written by Kayleigh Rhatigan and illustrated by Gareth Llewhellin.
7.25” x 7.25” Padded Board Book
Recommended for ages: 1 - 5
- ISBN: 9781952137235
- Retail Price: $8.99
Got as a gift. My son is almost 10 months but this book is a bedtime staple every night. He bunkers down on my lap and cuddles while reading this. The illustrations are very nice and he points to baby hippo all the time.