Twinkle, twinkle, tired eyes, breathing softly, gentle sighs. The classic rhyming bedtime tale is updated in this beautifully illustrated retelling of a favorite nursery rhyme. Visit through the forest as the Twinkling Little Star lights the path for little mouse to see all that is awake during nighttime. This charmingly illustrated, chunky 1" thick board book has a soft cover making it easy for little hands to hold.
- Soft, padded cover, baby board book
- Includes a "This book belongs to" bookplate for personalization
- A fun animal-filled bedtime story, certain to become a young child's favorite story
- This charmingly illustrated padded board book will help encourage a bedtime routine
- A board book that's a great addition to a child's book shelf
Written by Joe Rhatigan and illustrated by Laura Watkins.
8.25” x 8.25" x 1" Chunky Padded Board Book
- 24 Pages
Recommended for ages: 0 - 5
- Glossy Cover
- ISBN: 9781952592546
- Retail Price: $10.99