Follow these adorable animals as they save each other from harm's way. From a St. Bernard that saves a skiing poodle, to a police kitten who gets a kits down for a little bunny, to a baby hedgehog helping out as an EMT, to a baby turtle rescuing a crab on a tug boat, to a cockatoo rescuing an alligator with a helicopter, toddlers will see that there are all sorts of ways to help out. Each spread, as well as the cover, features a different touch-and-feel element.
- Fun rhyming story about saving animals in trouble.
- Colorful, original illustrations of a Dalmatian fire dog, a police kitten, flying cockatoo and more.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by John Hansen and illustrated by Anna Jones.
- Board Book with touch and feel elements
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756299
Retail Price: $10.99