Helping out around the house is good for everyone. In this fun touch-and-feel book, children will learn that doing chores doesn't have to be a bore. From doing dishes to taking out the trash to setting the table, little ones will love the rhyming text and bright, bold illustrations. Each spread, as well as the cover, features a different touch-and-feel element.
- Teach children to be proud at a job well done
- Features a different size, shape and color of silicone touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Illustrated by Marc Mones.
- Board Book with silicone touch and feel elements
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756343
Retail Price: $10.99