Everyone can help with big outdoor chores. In this fun touch-and-feel book, children will learn about making a clean outdoor space that is fun for all to enjoy. From raking leaves to cleaning up a doggy mess, little ones will love the rhyming text and bright, bold illustrations. Each spread, as well as the cover, features a different touch-and-feel element.
- Even toddlers can help water plants, put away their toys, plant flowers and vegetable and even feed the birds.
- Teach children to be proud of a job well done.
- Features a different size, shape and color of silicone touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Illustrated by Marc Mones.
- Board Book with silicone touch and feel elements
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756350
Retail Price: $10.99