Count along with Little Wolf as he uses his numbers from 10 to 1 to show us how much his Daddy loves him! Not only is this board book a great way to celebrate the bond between a father and son, it also teaches counting skills in a fun and interactive way. The charming illustrations encourage counting up to 10 and follows a daddy wolf and baby wolf as they spend a fun day fishing and doing activities together.
- Soft padded cover board book
- Perfect for everyday reading
- Charming illustrations of a daddy and baby wolf
- Teaches beginning counting skills -- count up to 10
- Add to a young reader's library, today!
Written by Toni Armier and illustrated by Gail Yerrill.
6.25” x 8.25” Padded Board Book
Recommended for ages: 1 - 5
- Glossy Cover
- ISBN: 9781952137099
- Retail Price: $9.99