Five jolly giraffes, all from the same family, are disappearing one by one. Read along to find out where they go in this fun-to-read touch-and-feel book with an added counting element.
- Educational element - count down from five as the giraffes disappear
- Fun story about embracing your individuality
- Includes 5 silicone pieces of different colors, shapes and sizes
- Rhyming text makes fun a soothing bedtime read
- Be sure to check out the other titles in our Five Disappearing collection: Five Dancing Dinosaurs, Five Unique Unicorns and Five Silly Sloths
Written by Martha Ceballos and illustrated by Clare Fennell.
- Board Book with disappearing silicone touch and feel elements
- 12 Pages
- 7.25 inches x 9.05 inches
- Ages 3 to 6
- ISBN: 9781952592881
Retail Price: $10.99