Past the moon and the last known star, a mother's love travels wide and far! This beautifully illustrated children's book showcases the love of a mother for her child.
- Soft padded cover book; sturdy pages so it's a book that will hold up well
- Ideal for Preschool story time; a simple rhyming story that will hold children's attention
- A book with illustrations of a sweet mommy deer and baby fawn that has a classic story feel
- Gentle, moonlit images make for a soothing bedtime reading
- Add to a young reader's library, today!
Written by Michelle Courtney and illustrated by Xenia Pavlova.
7.25” x 7.25” Padded Board Book
Recommended for ages: 1 - 5
- ISBN: 9781952137303
- Retail Price: $8.99