In this playful finger puppet book, baby llama learns the importance of being a good listener to his mama llama who cares for him and likes to have fun, too!
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning
- Encourages interactive play
- Playful, rhyming story that comes with a lesson about listening
- Llama finger puppet permanently attached to easy-to-hold board book
- Makes reading time fun
- Larger format than most other finger puppet books, making it an impressive book for gift-giving
Written by Chloe Marie and illustrated by Sarah Grateley.
- Finger Puppet Board Book
- 4.5" x 6"
Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Retail Price: $8.99