Twinkle, twinkle, tired eyes, breathing softly, gentle sighs. The classic rhyming bedtime tale is updated in this beautifully illustrated retelling of a favorite nursery rhyme. Visit through the forest as the Twinkling Little Star lights the path for little mouse to see all that is awake during nighttime.
- Soft, padded cover, baby board book
- Includes a ""This book belongs to"" bookplate for personalization
- A fun animal-filled bedtime story, certain to become a young child's favorite story
- This charmingly illustrated padded board book will help encourage a bedtime routine
- A board book that's a great addition to a child's book shelf
Written by Joe Rhatigan and illustrated by Laura Watkins.
7.25” x 7.25” Padded Board Book
Recommended for ages: 1 to 5
- ISBN: 9781952137297
- Retail Price: $8.99