Everyone gets excited when a new baby is expected, especially older siblings. This sweet story features different animals dreaming of fun things they will do once their new baby sibling arrives. The kangaroo dreams of hopping around together. The fish dreams of swimming after the new addition. The penguin dreams of dancing together. See what the other animals dream about in this fun story about love and family. Little ones will enjoy touching the different fabrics on each spread as they also dream about what they will do when their new little sibling arrives.
- Heartwarming story featuring bears, kangaroos, penguins, fish and little pigs.
- Great gift for baby showers and expecting moms.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by John Hansen and illustrated by Anna Jones.
- Board Book with touch and feel elements
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756282
Retail Price: $10.99