Count along as the unicorns disappear one by one, in this fun-to-read touch-and-feel book. This rhyming story about each unicorn’s special flair has fun textures to explore and bright, colorful illustrations to see. Read along to find out where they go and what they all have in common.
- Fun story about celebrating your own special talents
- Includes 5 silicone pieces of different colors, shapes and sizes
- Rhyming text makes fun a soothing bedtime read
- Educational element - count down from five as the unicorns disappear
- Be sure to check out the other titles in our Five Disappearing collection: Five Dancing Dinosaurs, Five Jolly Giraffes and Five Silly Sloths
Written by Martha Ceballos and illustrated by Clare Fennell.
- Board Book with disappearing silicone touch and feel elements
- 12 Pages
- 7.25 inches x 9.05 inches
- Ages 3 to 6
- ISBN: 9781952592904
Retail Price: $10.99