The nighttime bedtime routine between a mother hippo and her baby plays out in this bedtime story. Baby Hippo stalls for as long as he can, before finally falling asleep. A sweet story that children can relate to and to help them understand the importance of a daily routine before bed.
- Includes book plate for personalization
- Board book with soft padded cover
- Perfect for everyday reading
- Sweet Mommy and Baby Story, featuring illustrations of cute hippos
- Gentle illustrations make for a soothing bedtime reading routine
- Add to a young reader's library, today!
Written by Kayleigh Rhatigan and illustrated by Gareth Llewhellin.
6.25” x 8.25” Padded Board Book
Recommended for ages: 1 - 5
- Glossy Cover
- ISBN: 9781952137068
- Retail Price: $9.99