Find out what a triceratops does all day in this shaped, touch and feel kid’s book. What does a triceratops eat? Where do they live? Who are they friends with? Learn all this and more in this fun, rhyming toddler book. With a different touch-and-feel texture on each spread and cover, children can stimulate their sense of touch. And, the sturdy board book is shaped, making it fun for children to pretend to be a dinosaur after they’re done reading.
- Learn about the different things a triceratops dinosaur likes to do.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread.
- Bright, colorful, original illustrations are included in this toddler book.
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers .
- Short rhyming sentences make for a fun read.
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements.
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by Ryan Barone and illustrated by Gabriele Tafuni.
- Board book with touch and feel elements
- 12 Pages
- 7 inches x 6 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781953756770
- Retail Price: $10.99