Where are Petey’s feathers? Find out in this touch-and-feel book that features a sweet story about sharing. Perfect for little hands to hold and explore, this sensory book features a variety of materials to touch and feel.
- Features different touch-and-feel elements on the cover and each spread
- Fun, rhyming story about sharing
- Cute illustrations of a skunk, turtle, mouse, rabbit and peacock
- Interactive fun and tactile learning in this children's book will engage young readers
- Toddlers will enjoy the different touch and feel elements
- Add a new baby book to a child's library today!
Written by Lila Mitzie and illustrated by Suzanna Herbert.
- Board Book with touch and feel elements
- 10 Pages
- 6.25 inches x 8.25 inches
- Ages Baby to 6
- ISBN: 9781952592966
Retail Price: $9.99